The Tanner James approach is to mentor/coach you in the establishment, management, governance and eventually the closure of your projects. Typically, we will facilitate key workshops required for the successful start-up and initiation of your projects and help you to create and maintain the key documents and plans required.
Our tried and tested solution is based around PRINCE2® and PMBOK® both recognised as de facto standards across the world and supported by internationally recognised accreditation systems.
Key outcomes that we will help you to achieve include:
- Alignment between your strategy and change programmes
- Effective planning & delivery of capability
- Effective planning & implementation of change (transition planning)
- Effective planning & delivery of benefits (benefits management)
- Effective programme governance & control
- Systematic risk management
- Robust information for executive decision making.