PRINCE2® Practitioner - Public or In-house
PRINCE2 is a world recognised process based project management method that is easily tailored and scalable for the management of all types of projects within your organisation. PRINCE2 is rapidly becoming the de facto Project Management method within Australia being widely used across government and commercial sectors alike.
Duration: 2 days
Course Cost: Please view our searchable Calendar for prices.
PRINCE2 Package -
Note: This is the maximum discount available and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offers.
Tanner James offers a package for those wishing to complete both PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Levels. The package includes Foundation and Practitioner course attendance, course materials, PRINCE2 manual, both Foundation and Practitioner exams, catering and GST.
In-House Course Cost
Please contact us for pricing.. To deliver the full benefits of a tailored in-house course we require a minimum of 6 delegates while the maximum we can accommodate is 14.
About The Course
The PRINCE2 Practitioner is an intensive 2-day course combining revision sessions and PRINCE2 Practitioner exam practice sessions.
The course is designed to effectively prepare you to sit and pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam which will be taken on the afternoon of the second day. This 2.5 hour objective testing format will lead to the award of the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate and PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner status.
On completion of this course you are expected to be able to:
- understand the format of the PRINCE2 exam;
- understand and have experience in answering the different styles of questions used in a PRINCE2 practitioner exam;
- know how to take a provided scenario and answer questions with regards to it;
- understand in detail the PRINCE2 Principles, Themes, Processes, Roles and Responsibilities and PRINCE2 Management Products;
- know how to navigate through the PRINCE2 manual effectively in an exam situation; and
- identify the key areas of the PRINCE2 manual that will be useful when answering questions in the Practitioners exam.