Tanner James offers a PRINCE2 Practitioner Course that is flexible and provides post-course support for practical application in the workplace.
Duration: 2 days
In-House Course: Please contact us for In-house training options. To deliver the full benefits of an in-house course we recommend a minimum of 6 delegates with a maximum of 14Public Course:
Our public PRINCE2 Practitioner Course is designed so you don't just leave with a PRINCE2 qualification; we want to help you apply PRINCE2 in your workplace. This is why we include extra benefits with our courses, find out more below;
About the Course
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Course is a 2-day course combining revision sessions and PRINCE2 Practitioner exam practice sessions.
The course is designed to effectively prepare you to sit and pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam.
You must have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam before attending the PRINCE2 Practitioner Course.
You must have a current copy of the PRINCE2 Manual. This manual is included in the PRINCE2 Foundation Course costs.
The course price includes:
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner Course (2 days)
- Course notes folder & stationary
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam (fully flexible attendance)
- Workplace Implementation Pack (details above)
- Structure and format of the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
- The styles of questions in the exam
- PRINCE2 structure and overview
- Areas of importance in the PRINCE2 manual
- How to choose an appropriate implementation option for a scenario
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
On completion of this course you are expected to be able to:
- Understand the format of the PRINCE2 Exam.
- Understand and have experience in answering the different styles of questions used in a PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam.
- Know how to take a provided scenario and answer questions with regards to it.
- Know how to use the PRINCE2 manual effectively in an exam situation.
PRINCE2 Package - Foundation and Practitioner
Tanner James offers a package for those wishing to complete both PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Levels. The package includes Foundation and Practitioner course attendance, course materials, PRINCE2 manual and both Foundation and Practitioner exams and GST. By booking these courses as a package you save $380 and you don't have to sit the whole 5 days in one week. Find out about the PRINCE2 Package here.