Whether we are assisting your organisation with programme or project management implementation, the Tanner James approach is to work alongside your staff to mentor and coach them in achieving your desired outcomes, which we will clearly agree with you at the commencement of each engagement.
Our aim is to transfer skills and knowledge to your staff to enable them to effectively and pragmatically apply portfolio, programme and project management within your organisation.
Tanner James offers a range of consulting services including:
- Programme identification & definition support
- Programme assurance/coaching
- Project start-up and initiation support
- Project assurance/coaching
- Programme & project management method development
- Portfolio, programme and project office (P3O®) establishment support
- P3M3® maturity assessments
- Programme & project health checks
- Capability improvement planning.
Tanner James is an accredited MSP® and PRINCE2® Accredited Consulting Organisation (ACO).
We would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about how we can enhance your programme and project management capability.
You can find out more about our consulting services below.